Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome from Andrea

Hello Nouveau Members and Guests!

Welcome to the new ACI Nouveau blog, I'm Andrea, co-author of this new adventure.

To tell you a little bit about myself, I'm a full time graduate student at ASU in the English program where my research revolves around fashion and costume design, theory, and history.  I also teach theatre and work as a freelance costume designer around the Valley.  I'm a bit of a Jane-of-all-trades these days.

I love fashion, both historical and contemporary, and I love exploring locally and around the world to see what new amazing thing will catch my eye.

I'm excited to be working on this project and look forward to seeing what goodies I can find to share with all of you on this blog.

More to come soon!

xx
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment