Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Willkommen. Bienvenue. Welcome. Come on in!

Greetings blogosphere,

I’m Deborah, your second co-author in this frightfully fashionable venture.

I am a life long lover of fashion: the little girl with the six wardrobe changes a day, the aspiring designer until she realizes she can’t sew, the religious visitor of style.com…you get the idea.

As an Art History major at ASU I parlayed my love of fashion into an internship in the Fashion Design Department at Phoenix Art Museum where I suddenly found people who felt the same way about fashion as me.

I am a firm believer that fashion is a right not a privilege. I think anyone can be a beauty on a budget as long as you keep your eyes open, mind rolling, and wallet tight. I look forward to bringing my views of accessible, local style to all you lovely readers out there!

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment